Monday, July 13, 2015

Week #50 *July 13, 2015

Hey Everyone,

This week has been pretty good.  We have had some really good days and a few not so great days, that consisted a lot of contacting outside without a lot of success, but we are working really hard and I know all of our hard work is going to pay off.

I have loved working with Hermana Diaz, though it has been pretty rough, as the start of the mission is really hard to adjust to. But, she is so great and teaches with so much power.  I love being able to feel all of the excitement and spirit that she has as a new missionary has really helped me!

This week it has been pretty cold and has rained a lot, but it has been quite the adventure, as well I am so grateful for rain boots, my raincoat, and these awesome hand warmers. They have made things a lot easier and I have to say I am actually enjoying the rain for now!

We are working with a new family.  The Familia Huerta, I think I told you about them last week.  Anyways, we went this week and they have been praying but are still unsure. But we taught about the Book of Mormon and they have tons of questions and are way interested. They have three kids and are married, so they are like the perfect investigators. I am so excited to keep working with them as our lessons with them have been so good and the spirit is always so strong when we talk with them.

Andrea went to church again and is doing good but she feels like she still hasn’t received her answer yet, and so we are helping her to learn how to recognize the spirit.  Please pray for her!

Paola and Maria Paz have  been almost impossible to get into, as something always happens like they get sick or have to go to Santiago.  So we haven’t been able to teach them and they haven’t been able to go to church, but they are still reading the Book of Mormon and still seem really excited to keep learning.  Please pray for them so we can get these obstacle out  of the way and so we can help them to progress.

Well that is pretty much it for this week I love you all and I am so grateful for all your support.

Love ya,

Hermana Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment