Monday, December 14, 2015

Week #72 *December 14, 2015

Cambios

Hey Everyone,

Well so I cannot believe that I am in my last change of the mission.  These transfers have been by far the craziest transfers of my whole mission.  So I will be changing over to Alameda C with Hermana Bishop.  That means that I will be in the exact same ward and the same house. I just have to change rooms and will be working in a different part of the ward.  I was just so shocked I honestly thought it was a joke at first.  I am so excited though because I don’t have to leave Alameda. I love this ward so much it is just awesome and I am still going to be able to see all the people that I am working with in church on Sundays.  Also Hermana Bishop is so awesome we are just so excited. I cant believe that we are going to be companions. We are already super close and she is just so awesome.  Also my companion will be companions now with Hermana Diaz. I am so excited I have been praying to be able to see her one last time before I go home and now I am going to live with her my last cambio.  I could not be more excited.  

This week I had the opportunity to do several splits which was awesome. I just love working with the sisters here and I am going to miss it as I am not going to be a coordinator anymore. But I am also just really excited to just be able to work 100 percent of the time in my sector and just work like crazy this last change.

So this week something weird happened with Yaritza and we haven’t been able to contact her.  She is acting really weird and so her baptism date fell.  Please pray for her, but we also had a miracle. We had an awesome lesson with Sonia and she is just loving everything about the gospel she says she just feels so good and has decided that from this Sunday and on she is going to change the day she goes and visits her husband in the cemetery to visit her husband so that she can go to church every Sunday.  I am just so excited for her she is just so happy. After she gave the last prayer she just jumped up and gave both me and my companion a big hug and thanked us for coming into her life.  She just has changed so much and seems so happy.

Yesterday we went over with the familia Escarate. I am going to miss working with, the but I am so glad I will get to see them still. They have grown to be just like family to me.  We helped them put up the Christmas tree and we were able to share with them. It was so great.

Well I am just about out of time so I got to go, but I love you all so much I will try and send pics next week.

Love ya,

Hermana Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment