Monday, November 9, 2015

Week #67 *November 9, 2015

Hey Everyone,

I am going to apologize ahead of time for my short letter again this week as I am just about out of time.  This week has been a bitter sweet week as it has been so full of miracles but also a lot of trials. I have had some trials that just seemed to keep adding on with more stress and I was stretched in ways I thought I wouldn’t be able to but the Lord strengthened me and showed me that he truly qualifies those that He calls.

First off, I was sad to here about Grandma Stringham I am sure it has been a hard week for everyone back home.  I just feel so blessed for the knowledge of this gospel that we have.  All week long I have felt the spirit very present and confirm to me of the realness of the plan of salvation.  I know that Grandma is at peace and very happy as she has been able to reunite with Her Heavenly Father and her Family that has already passed on.  I also know that she is looking down on us cheering us on as we continue to grow in this gospel so that we can become an eternal family and one day be united again all together as one big eternal family.

My new companion is Hermana Morales she is from Ecaudor and is 30 years old.  She is so awesome and we get along so well.  She helps push me to be a better missionary and we have just had the most amazing lessons and contacts together I am just loving working with her.

Alejandra is doing so good.  We were able to do her pre interview this week and she doesn’t have any doubts anymore and she is reading everyday. It is soooo amazing.  It made me so happy.  She is just so excited and ready for her baptism

We got the opportunity to do family history with Loreto and it was such a special experience she has such a desire to do her family history and she got her temple recommend and will be going to the temple this week we are just so happy for her.

Also this week we got to meet our temporary mission presidents wife. She is so awesome and we learned so much from her.  Also we had an amazing contact with her, named Betty, who we later went back to teach and she accepted a baptism date.  I have just about run out of time so I will tell you more about her next week.  I love you all so much and I just want you to know that I am praying for you all.  I know with all my heart that this church is true.  I know that our Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us and through the atonement of Christ we can overcome all things.  I know that the plan of salvation is real and that the families are eternal.

Love ya,
Hermana Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment