Monday, January 18, 2016

Week #77 *January 18, 2016


Hey everyone,

Wow I cant believe that my mission is coming to an end it just doesn’t seem so real.  Our sector right now is doing amazing and I just feel so blessed to be hear in this sector with my companion as they are just a dream come true.  Definitely a good note to end on as we have just been working so hard there is not time to thinking about the fact that my mission is coming to an end.

Oh so with Gabriela she has basically just disappeared. She doesn’t answer her phone or come out the times we went to her house and we don’t know what happened so please pray for her.

Fabiola came to church this week again she is doing awesome and she says she feels really good.  We are planning on putting a baptism date with her this week so she could really use your prayers. Caroline her daughter didn’t come she is struggling with something but she didn’t want to talk about it please pray for her we are really worried about it.

We taught a less active this week who is almost activated her name is Ana Maria  she is doing so good she has been doing so good.  she just sent her sone and now she is preparing to go to the temple, so we have been helping with that it has been so sweet. So Jazmin and Erik are doing awesome.  I just grow to love this family more and more each day.  They went to go get married this week, but the soonest date they could get is for the 9th of March, and so they are pretty bummed on that, but they both agreed that it must be for a reason and now Erik will probably be able to baptize Jazmin.  Her new baptism date is for the 13th of March.  We are so excited for them.  Seriously they are just so special. kTheir daughter Coni has decided that she doesn’t  want to wait, so she will be ba[tized next Sunday!!!!She is sow sweet.  We helped them move this week and so we really got to know them better.  It was fun;.  They live on the fifth floor and so they needed a lot of help.  We finished exhausted but it was fun.  Toni (Constanza) is just so special and so excited.  We did the pre entravista and she started to cry and she told us that she just felt so happy.  She is a very special 10 year old girl.  The family is doing awesome as well.  They have just such a strong desire to learn.  We taught about tithing this week and they accepted it immediately.  They have been really struggling with money to the point that we have taught by candle light because they couldn’t pay the power bill.  So, I was a little nervous.  I knew that they would accept it, but I thought it would be hard as well.  However they accepted it immediately and she said that it is incredible how the gospel works and the Lord asks so little of us to be able to build His kingdom and in turn He blesses us so much more.  Seriously they are the best.  Seriously we just feel so blessed to be in this sector, as this family is just so incredible and we have many other incredible investigators.  I could not have asked for a better way to finish the mission.
I can’t believe that this is all coming to an end,  It has been such an incredible experience and I guess I still have a little time left!  It is so heart braking as I am excited to see you all, but I am going to miss the people here so much!!!  Thank you for all that you guys have done for me in supporting me throughout my mission.

I love you all so much!

Love ya,

Hermana Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment