Sunday, January 31, 2016

Letter to President Warne

Presidente y Hermana Warne,
Thank you so much for the amazing work you have done in the Chile Rancagua mission.  You have make an impact on so many lives and truly changed the mission Chile Rancagua.  You have touched and changed so many lives including mine.  I feel so blessed to have gotten the opportunity to have you as my mission president.  Thank you so much for all the advice and always being there.  Your advice and weekly letters were always so inspired and always came just when I needed them.  I have learned so much from you that not only helped me a ton in my mission but has continued to help me as I am returning home.  You two are huge examples to me.  My mission were the most incredible 18 months in my whole life and I wouldn't trade them in for the world.  The things I experience and learned changed and shaped me into the women I am today and are things that I will refer back to for the rest of my life.  You two were a huge part of that experience.  I truly know with all my heart that my call was inspired as well as being sent to your mission.  I know that you were both called of God and exactly what the mission Chile Rancagua and all of its missionaries have needed.  You have truly touched my heart and I will never forget you.  Thank you for being life parents to me in a time when I was far from home.  I hope that we never lose contact.
Thank you for everything you have done for me!

Hermana Danielle Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment