Monday, January 25, 2016

Week #78 *January 25, 2016

LAST LETTER

Hey Everyone,

Well I am in the mission home right now and it is so weird seeing this all coming to an end.  These have seriously been the best 18 months of my life.  So many amazing things that I have learned and people that I have met.  I am so sad to be leaving behind this beautiful country and all of the people that I love.

This week has been very special.  My companions and the members here are so sweet.  They threw me a surprise going away lunch.  The familia Escarate came home from the beach for the day just to throw me a bbq it was very kind of them.

We also found Gabriela this week. She is moving to Santiago to study and she promised to talk to the missionaries there.  I am so grateful that we could find her and say goodbye to her she is so special.

Yesterday was Coni’s baptism it was so special.  She was so excited.  She came out of the water after the baptism and came and gave us a big wet hug with tears running down her face and told us that she just felt an overwhelming happiness come over her.  Jazmin was also really emotional. She says that she is really excited for her baptism.  They are all such a special family I am so excited for him.

I couldn’t have asked for a better last Sunday.

Well I just want to thank  everyone for all their support while I have been on the mission. I love you all so much and I cant wait to see you and share more experiences with you on Friday.

I love you!
Hermana Stringham 


No comments:

Post a Comment