Friday, February 27, 2015

Q & A * February 23, 2015

MAIL:
Just so you know there is one down side to going to Talca.  I have heard that it is so great and the people there are so nice and everyone loves it there, but all the mail still gets sent here so it can take a very long time to get mail there. I will have to ask how long, but I know it can be  a few months sometimes because they have to wait until someone is going down there to send the mail with them.  Just so you know that other thing is it is a biking sector and I may or may not be kind of panicking about the whole biking thing. I am really hoping I am wrong about that, but that is just a minor thing other than that Talca is supposed to be really great and the people there tend to be more open and receptive, because it is further south which will be cool to see!

GOING TO TALCA:
I have to go on a bus. It is a 4 hour bus ride early tomorrow morning. I should be with other missionaries, not my companion though because she is already in Talca.  They always try to put us in bigger groups to go together and there are a lot of people from here going to 

Talca, so I wont be alone.  I love you so much!  I will talk to you next week from Talca! 

No comments:

Post a Comment