Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week #28 * February 9, 2015


Happy Valentines!

Hey everyone,

This week has just flown by I swear it was just yesterday that I was emailing.  This week has been really great we were able to work really well with the members which always makes for a good week.  The finding process has been  slower than normal lately and we didn’t find anyone new to teach this week which was a bit of a downer, but we are working really hard and I know that it is going to pay off as it always does.  Please pray for us and our sector as our focus this week is to find new people to teach as we have been really struggling with that.  

I got your valentines package this week which was a huge surprise and I was so excited! It definitely made my whole day as I didn’t know it was coming.  We loved the treats and the pajamas are so cute. We bought cute heart shaped cherios and we are really excited for valentines day as Javier’s baptism is that day.  We have been crazy busy working with him as we still have a lot to teach, but he still wants to go through with his baptism and says that he feels ready.  It has been so cool working with him because he is really easy to teach and has progressed so fast, as he was atheist before. I know that the Lord has been preparing him for a lot of time.  Every time we teach him he often already understands what we are teaching, because he has been reading the for strength of youth and the youth in the ward have been helping him out a lot.  We are so excited for his baptism this Saturday and to continue teaching him.    

Other than that I don’t have anything new to share.  We are just working really hard to find some new people to teach and working really hard to help those we are teaching to progress, as that has been a struggle as well.  

I love you all thanks for all you do.  Talk to you all next week!

Love ya,
Hermana Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment